The Princess Grace Foundation-USA is pleased to offer a membership program to individuals with a strong commitment to the arts and a sense of pride in supporting America’s brightest emerging artists in theater, dance and film.
Members enjoy exclusive benefits featuring the opportunity to meet and interact with our Award winners, attendance at artistic performances, and participation in exciting social events. Membership is on a 12-month basis.
Individuals may become members of PGF-USA at the following levels:
Member Level: $1,000 (Estimated Tax Deductibility: $975)
- PGF-USA gift item
- Invitation to private showings of Princess Grace Award winner works-in-progress at the Baryshnikov Arts Center
- Access to Princess Grace Awards/New Dramatists readings
- Behind-the-scenes access to select rehearsals and workshops at some of New York City’s most prominent arts institutions
- Admission to Artist Salon Series
- Opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets for the annual Princess Grace Awards Gala in the presence of The Princely Family of Monaco
- Recognition on the Princess Grace Foundation-USA award-winning website
Friend Level: $5,000 (Estimated Tax Deductibility: $4,950)
- All of the Member Level benefits, plus:
- Distinctive limited edition signed Princess Grace Award winner memorabilia
- Special invitation-only opportunity to purchase tickets to the renowned Bal de la Rose in Monaco in the presence of The Princely Family of Monaco
Ensemble Circle: $10,000 (Estimated Tax Deductibility: $9,950)
- All of the Friend Level benefits, plus:
- Exclusive opportunity! Invitation to an intimate dinner with a prominent Princess Grace Award winner*
Supporting Circle: $15,000 (Estimated Tax Deductibility: $14,950)
- All of the Ensemble Circle benefits, plus:
- Members at the $15,000 level or more are invited to join the Artistic Ambassador Council. Click here for more information.
Lead Circle: $25,000 (Estimated Tax Deductibility: $24,150)
- All of the Supporting Circle benefits, plus:
- Two complimentary Premium Benefactor tickets to the annual Princess Grace Awards Gala in the presence of The Princely Family of Monaco
For more information, please contact Patricia Leonard, Development Director at email@example.com | 212-317-1470.
*Artists are selected at the discretion of the Foundation