Artistic Ambassador Council
Award Winner Cary Fukunaga and Foundation Trustee, Chris Le Vine; Award Winner Tiler Peck (R) and director, Susan Stroman;
Award Winner Leslie Odom Jr. (R) and 2016 Gala Co-Chair, Katia Toledano. ©Jerry Lacay
Become an Artistic Ambassador today!
We invite you share your passion to support the next generation of performing artists by helping ensure they reach their highest potential.
Recognizing that an artist’s growth is life-long, we offer opportunities for Princess Grace Award winners to challenge and nurture their own creativity and push the boundaries of their work even further.
The Artistic Ambassador Council supports five key initiatives aimed at fostering artistic development:
- Special Projects: specific support for projects that offer unique, consequential opportunities at a critical juncture in an artist’s career.
- Works in Progress Residencies at Baryshnikov Arts Center: opportunities for artists to explore multi-media/interdisciplinary projects with an emphasis on process over product.
- Professional Development Grants: seminars/classes/conferences to develop capacity and knowledge in both artistic development and arts management.
- Artist Academy at the Film Society of Lincoln Center: filmmakers participate in 2-day series of seminars, talks and networking events during New York Film Festival.
- Choreography Mentorship Co-Commissions: opportunity for a choreographer to work with a mentor to create a new work that expands their choreographic language.
We also invite you to concentrate your support in an area that is most meaningful to you:
Annual Membership: $15,000
Membership includes premium benefits. Complete details regarding benefits and sponsorship levels are available.
For more information, contact Patricia Leonard, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org | 212.317.1470