The Princess Grace Awards application is a 2-step online process requiring the input of both the nominee and the nominating organization. The nominee and nominating organization will each create separate accounts to facilitate the submission of the required documents, but need to work in conjunction with one another. Please use the most up-to-date version of your preferred browser.
To begin, the nominee will create an account using his/her preferred email address (**see below). Once the login has been created, the nominee will be able to work on his/her application and will be able to save progress in the application, log out, and return to the application at a later date, until the final form is submitted.
- Nominee Information: Here the nominee provides their personal demographic information.
- Nominating Organization Information: Here, the nominee inputs contact information for the nominating organization. The email used in the requested organizational contact field should be for the individual who will submit the organizational documents for the nominating organization. Once the nominee inputs the information on this page and presses “continue,” an email will be automatically generated to the organizational contact, thereby activating the nominating organization’s module of the application.
- Required written materials: There will be spaces provided to upload the required written materials. Documents must be uploaded as PDF documents.
- Work Samples: The nominee is asked to identify, describe and submit work samples through this section. Only vimeo, youtube, and facebook hosted videos can be accepted.
- The nominee will be given the chance to review the application before submitting, but once submitted, the nominee will no longer be able to view his/her application. An email confirmation will be sent to the nominee upon submission.
As mentioned, once the nominee completes the "Nominating Organization Information" section of the application, the nominating organization will receive an email from the Princess Grace Foundation-USA. The email will provide a link to set up the nominating organization’s own application account. A temporary password will be supplied, and the nominating organization will have the option to change the login information to a password of its choice. Once the login has been created, the nominator will be able to save progress in the application, and return to the application at a later date, until the final form is submitted.
- There will be spaces provided to upload PDF documents for the required materials.
- Once the nominating organization finishes the application, they will be given the opportunity to review the application before submitting. Once submitted, the nominating organization will no longer be able to view the application.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the organization contact upon submission. The Princess Grace Award grant application is now complete!
- If you would like to keep a hard copy of your application, you have the option to print your application in the review section of both application components.
- Once both parties receive the confirmation emails from the Princess Grace Foundation-USA the application is complete and no further action is required. A member of the Princess Grace Foundation-USA staff will be in touch if there is an issue with any component of the application. Notification of the grants will occur by July 31, 2018.
- If you have any issues with application process, please email Diana Kemppainen or call 212.317.1470.
** NOTE FOR DEVELOPMENT STAFF: Princess Grace Foundation-USA understands that development staff will often fill out forms for their nominee. Please start your nominee’s application using their email address and full name to create an account. DO NOT USE the login credentials used last year for this year’s applicant’s form or create a new nominee application using your email address. If you are nominating more than one person for different categories, please be sure to create a new user login for each applicant with their respective email addresses. You should login with your email address only for the nominator form.